Misadventures with a cast: Day 1
I have a feeling this is going to get really old, really fast.
Things that are incredibly difficult to pull off with a cast:
- Putting your hair up in a bun (not just difficult, impossible)
- Cutting an onion
- Looking like you totally deserve the last seat on the train (I had two bags and it was tricky to hold on to the bars, okay?)
- Writing a 20-page research paper
- Opening jars
- Grinding pepper
- Putting your arm through a sleeve (also impossible, apparently)
- Pretending you don’t want to murder everyone who comes up to you and says “OHMYGAWD WHAT HAPPENED?!?!* because you’ve already answered that question 93 times that day
- Popping in at the gym and staying to watch everyone do DT (all my creys)
Things that are incredibly easy to pull off with a cast:
- Serious motivation for Smolov.